Mother's Day Flowers
Flower Links for Mother's Day...
Fresh Flowers at 1-800-Flowers.com
Top Ten Flowers for Moms
What flowers make the most beautiful bouquets?
From Roses to Daises... Which flowers mean Love?
"Say it with flowers" this Mother's Day. Get creative: leave a bouquet on Mom's pillow, a vase in the refrigerator or have flowers delivered to her workplace.
Here are just some of our favorite flowers and the meaning behind them all:
-Red Roses Classic, for a classy Mom.
- Tulips Gentle, warm and loving.
- Daisies. Innocence, Loyal love, Purity.
- Carnations. Fascination, Divine Love, pride and Beauty
- Azalea. Take care of yourself for me, Temperance, Fragile Passion.
-Daffodils. Regard, Unrequited Love, You're the Only One, chivalry
-Lilies. White - Purity, Majesty, Virginity. Yellow - I'm walking on air
- Iris. Your friendship means so much to me, Faith, Hope, Wisdom, Valor
-Sunflowers. Pure Thoughts, Kindness, Love of life
BoxBlossoms.com - Express
your seasonal flair with this beautiful line of favor and gift boxes.
Send Virtual Flowers1-800-FLORALS Send a surprise gift of Free Virtual Flowers over the Internet
Virtual Florist Both free Virtual bouquets and real bouquets